BR Route, a geolocation tagging software, supports route planning for diverse activities to manage transit costs. Keep your field force routes optimized and track the efficiency of actual routes versus plans, along with a deep history of officer level travel. Manage travel costs. Save big time.
- Route definition with tracking of actual routes and deviations with travel cost computation.
- Track officers’ location with center, branch office, and village-level tagging features.
- Supports auto route planning for diverse activities like collections, sourcing, survey and many more. Set the validity for all planned routes created.
- Enables auto route planning for optimizing on-field operational cost.
- Provides visibility of your field officer’s plan v/s actual routes and related deviations.
Streamline travel costs.
Easy to install with availability on Android platforms
Secure login feature with a unique pin and created easy integration with an active directory
Customizable templates for routes can be created and integrated with third-party systems
Data management with a detailed history of visits
Better Travel Cost management with efficient Route Monitoring
Route plan can include
- Reporting time at each location,
- Officer visiting the site,
- Cost of travel,
- History of travel,
- Planned vs actual route alerts,
- Auto and manual tagging of location after completion
Accurate Variance Analysis
Planned routes can be created, and actuals can be tracked periodically against the planned routes. Maintains history of route deviations, travel cost deviations and captures reasons for variances.
BR Route can suggest the best route plan and the best time for a set of locations with optimization of the current route plan.
Minute Geolocation Tagging Feature
Allows auto/manual tagging of locations with tracking of the exact location of an officer in the field. Create a custom route using the map or by uploading coordinates.