Vinish Shah, Head Strategy, discusses with panelists about MFI’s expectations from LOS and LMS service providers and how Craft Silicon ensures Security, Scalability, Stability and Availability through its innovative product suits. The panel has representatives from three MFI and three service providers. The panellists are Amit Sugandhi (VP Technology, Light MFI), Linjin T. (IT Head, Chaitanya MFI), Nalini Katagihallimath (Strategy Head, Samasta MFI), Nayan Ambali (Co-Founder, FinFlux), SRN Ramachandra Raju (Alliance head, Jayam) and Vinish Shah (Strategy Head, Craft Silicon).
Panelists discussed –
- MFIs’ expectations from LOS and LMS service providers
- Scalability, Stability and Availability – how are providers managing to ensure maximum score on these parameters
- Security and Innovation – what more needs to be done
- What new features and technologies are in discussion/ development for MFIs, like churn analysis, automatic credit decisions etc.
- What has been providers’ experience in India vs other markets they operate in
- Closing statement from each MFI representative on their expectations from service providers and from service providers on how would they address them