Women from every stratum without any identity margin are self-calibrating to be business leaders, enabling them to demonstrate their business attributes without the prerequisite of academia or experience.
Women are confidently soaring broadening their horizons by taking crucial financial decisions for themselves and their families beyond the kitchen.
My spotlight is on the rural women sector and women coming from a low-income background. Their audacity to outset a business brought a remarkable revolution of women empowerment.
No! Am not bringing the facet of gender diversity, however, the multitudinous inclusion of, women, men, and financial institutions has created an arena for women to transform their life holistically by generating income through their business activity to aim at providing a better life for their family.
Micro Finance Institution is the phenomenon that has turned the table by creating an opportunity to take a loan to change their dream to reality by pulling them out from midlife blues and re-directing towards entrepreneurship. The implication of this is trending in the rise of women leaders in business society without bars.
Craft silicon and fraternity of microfinance institutions provide automation mechanisms to enhance the performance and further, it simplifies the operations of financial institutions also contributes towards women’s entrepreneurship and financial inclusion. Craft silicon has robust technology with an apt blend of creativity and innovation for a trouble-free loan process with seamless integration, diverse features to manage the end-to-end loan process.
Craft silicon product suite ushers positive evolution in solving problems of banks and their staff. For instance, logistic issues, problems of wastage of paper, saving transition and documentation time intending for short turnaround time for disbursement.
This is rapidly aiding in solving the money crunch of women leaders. Craft silicon is one of the sturdy pillars supporting women’s leadership with a range of solutions contributing towards women’s leadership.
Women as business leaders become strong role models for their kids. They possess attributes such as:
- Women balance work and life – Women leaders balance kids and families with their business, so they have learned to multitask and set priorities, and they encourage other women to do the same.
- Empathy is their strength – Women are high on empathy. This strength allows them to build and nurture relationships in their business, and it helps them understand their customers and make them feel valued.
- Women leaders are good interactors – Women leaders are good at initiating small talks. They build bonding with others quickly. This skill helps them to persuade, negotiate and also have colloquial relationships amongst their stakeholders.
- Women leaders are emotionally intelligent – Women leaders have the blessing of managing their emotions and others’ emotions well. They are emotionally strong, which aids in handling stressful activities. They are adaptable to the situation and can mindfully take action steps during a difficult situation.
- Women leaders handle situations well – Critical thinking and analyzing are of strength in women. Women handle crises well even during difficult situations they look for resources to handle the issue. Women leaders confidently take risks for themselves and their family welfare.