Please ensure that you (referred to as the ‘User’, ‘you’ or ‘your’) read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE with care as they govern your use of and access to the Craft Silicon Limited World Wide Web Site at www.craftsilicon.com and www.csfoundation.org (referred to as the ‘Site’ ,’us’,’we’,’our’). If you do not accept these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, please do not use this Site.
1. SITE OWNERSHIPThis Site is owned and operated by Craft Silicon Limited, which expression also includes our subsidiaries or associated companies together with, where the context requires our third party suppliers and any other party involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
2. SITE OPERATIONThis Site is controlled and operated by Craft Silicon Limited. The content appearing on the pages of this site (referred to as information or materials) is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of Kenya. If any material on this Site, or your use of this Site, is contrary to the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located then this Site is not intended for your use and we ask that you do not use this Site. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located.Craft Silicon Limited reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Site at any time, which rights it, may exercise with or without notice. If given, notice will be sent to your e-mail address as notified to Craft Silicon Limited and will be deemed served two (2) hours after transmission by us.
5. COPY RIGHT NOTICEIn this site all the text, data, illustrations, images, graphics, photographs, audio, video and audio-video clips, software applications, presentation files and all of the other information, materials and tools made available to you through this Site (collectively form the “Content”) is copyrighted. The copyright item or disclaimer should not be removed from the content or materials or tools provided by Craft Silicon Limited.The content in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without prior written consent, except that Craft Silicon grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the Web pages or downloadable documents within this site, solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use.
7. THIRD PARTY INFORMATIONIn some cases, we may use articles, materials or publication that are provided by other third party and are available through our site. In such a case, these third party materials will only be provided for you and your company for access and convenience. However, a lot of caution has been taken by Craft Silicon in selecting the vendors who provide the information, but we do not endorse or warrant these materials as up to date, accurate, reliable or complete. We therefore advise that it is your obligation to evaluate the content .If you use the materials for duplication or reproduction, it will be at your or your company’s own risk and will be subject to Third Party disclaimer.
10. TRANSLATIONSThe website content may be available in other languages other than English. The translation provided in form of text may be translated by a person, or solely by a computer software with little human intervention and review .In such a case, the translation provided is for you and your company’s convenience. However, Craft Silicon does not make any endorsement in the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the translation available either by a person or computer software. In addition, Craft Silicon will without prior notice, edit or change or remove any item in the translation as needed.
11. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATIONCraft Silicon Limited will not receive confidential or personal or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Any information or material sent through the Craft Silicon website will be considered as NOT to be confidential. In addition to this, sending Craft Silicon any information or material, gives Craft Silicon unrestricted, irrevocable right to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information that comes in form of free to use ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. In such a case, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless:(a) We obtain your permission to use your name; or(b) We first notify you that the materials or other information you submitted to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or(c) We are required to do so by lawPersonally-identifiable information that you submit to Craft Silicon for the purpose of receiving products or services or Information or queries will be handled in accordance with our privacy policies.
13. GOVERNING LAWThis Site has been designed to comply with the laws of Kenya. Use of this Site is subject to the laws of Kenya which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. The courts of Kenya shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this Site and its use.If any provision of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE shall be held unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThese TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE contain the entire agreement between the parties relating to your use of this Site.